Client Name: Saudi Exports & Development Authority (SEDA)
Project: CRM Implementation
Technology: Dynamics CRM, SQL Server Reporting Services, SOAP web services, CRM XRM Toolkit
The Saudi economic indicators exhibit tangible and spectacular success in which the private sector actively participated. This sector includes companies, institutions, and businessmen with various names, sizes, and capitals. The roles of other sectors in the state should not be overlooked; neither is their quest for reinforcing our national economy and achieving positive results in economic and development fields. Based on such significance, the efforts of the government under the leadership of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, may Allah bless him, resulted in establishing an independent organization under the name of (Saudi Export Development Authority). This authority is concerned with opening up to global markets, and employing all its economic capabilities to encourage Saudi products in international markets, leverage competitive quality, and reach new products in order to meet the current stage requirements.
SEDA needed a mechanism to carter their need for event management at organizational level.
Solution being implemented:
Complete backend developed for SEDA portal E-Services for Event Management, Case Management, Customer Assessment, Account & Contact Management, Web Services & CRM Customized development.
- Exhibition Management E-Services backend & process flow development
- Trade Missions Management E-Services backend & process flow development
- Workshop Management E-Services backend & process flow development
- Case Management E-Services (General & Export Barrier cases) backend & process flow development
- Document Generation from CRM based on CRM data
- Scheduled jobs & services development for notifications/reminders to customers
- Email Alerts, Email Templates & Notifications.